Depending on your business needs, we have many different sizes for you to choose from, as well as Climate controlled and non-Climate controlled units. Access to your unit is available 7 days a week from 6am to Midnight.
Unused furniture, trade show displays, required business documents and excess inventory taking up too much space in your limited business facility. Move these items to a self-storage unit and de-clutter this space.
What to look for when choosing your Commercial Storing Solutions
• Look for a facility that has the supplies that you might need: boxes, locks, tape, bubble wrap and wrapping paper readily available
• Look for a facility with great security: Fenced complex, well lit, video surveillance, manager on duty on site, electronic gate access
• Look for a facility that has climate-controlled units, especially if storing valuables in Texas during the summer
• Consider pest control. Look around to see if it is clear of weeds, debris, foundation cracks and pest control boxes
• Look for a facility that has the access hours that you need to store & retrieve yourdocuments or inventory
• Look for a facility that is family-owned and involved in your community.
• Look for a facility that offers short-term and long-term leases
• Look for a facility that provides insurance coverage for your items